Senior Family Lawyer wanted
We have several positions in our Family & Property law department. Please contact us if you have/are :
Focus Law Limited is law firm based in Newmarket, Auckland. We are a general practice firm with a focus on family law. The position is for a senior solicitor/barrister largely focussed on relationship property and care of children legal work, and mentoring and supervising junior and intermediate lawyers in the firm.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Solid 2+ years or above experience in Family Law in New Zealand;
- Able to manage the files with minimal supervision by the director(s);
- Able to quickly build client relationships;
- Excellent time, file management skills;
- Able to appear in Court at all levels.
- Able to write and speak Chinese would be a definite asset but not essential
- Potential partnership opportunity;
- Finger tips research and IT support;
- Plenty of administrative support from support staff / legal executives;
- Flexible start/finish times and family oriented work environment;
- Competitive remuneration package up to $90,000 per annum before tax.
- Carpark at work.
Apply now by email to Eva@focuslaw.co.nz, or call 021 682833 for a confidential conversation.